Monday, January 24, 2011

Reciprocity

I want to relieve my mind of a lot of scenarios that revolve around the word reciprocity and it's meaning. I won't though, not now, but by writing even this much I pray that I can sleep with a pacified mind.

I can't stand when I reach out to some one and they don't reach back. I know people aren't always tied to their technology[,yet many are.] But you cannot assume that they are. I know you must be mindful that people get busy and have their own issues to deal with. But the biggest BUT is the fact that people think it's ok to not call/text/tweet/facebook you [me] to say "hey, I'm busy right now". Naw, that'd be too easy though, instead they don't say anything to you. For weeks sometimes, then they pop up on you like nothing happened. Like y'all just saw one another last thursday.

I'm not sure if I'm being too sensitive, but I just can't stand that. it aint right, don't do me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment