Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hate is for SUCKAS!

I am so blessed to have the amount of love that surrounds me. On a day to day bases love is just prevalent, I don't want to take it for granted... and I don't... I wont. But sometimes it gets hard to cope with. It's like being an actor on stage, and everybody wants to see the show. Sometimes I feel resistant to affection people show me, because I believe if you have to have a moment... take it. If your mad be mad, if your sad be sad. I don't want to rain on peoples parades or be that person thats always got a problem, so I try to keep my distance when I can. I guess what I mean is, sometimes I don't want people loving on me when I'm feeling funky. That's understandable I think. Having said all that I still must realize, I'm damn lucky to have them... all of them and I love them too.

2 comments:

  1. "Sometimes, I don't want people loving on me when I'm feeling funky" i know exactly how you feel, brother b.

    keep going, b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats when you most need love...Interesting perspective. You attract what you put out into the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete