Friday, July 16, 2010

Vulnerabillity

I feel utterly vulnerable right now. I'm pensive, very in my head about my life. I know I've done a lot already, but it is not enough. I long to do so much more, in search of fulfillment; however, I feel stuck. I am a very creative person, this I know, but I'm also very sensitive. Which is a gift and a curse. I really believe that. you see, I get a burst of creativity then suddenly it's gone. Often times it's because of emotions. The very thing that drives me as a creative being, hurts me in the same sense. Emotions like fear! Fear stifles my artistic expressions because I'm scared to succeed. I have a fear that holds me back, because I'm scared I will fail. I know I've got great ideas, the fear of failure slows the progression of making the thought a reality down. This happens mostly when it comes to stage performances ... ie singing. I am to much in my head to just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment