Saturday, February 6, 2010

A letter To Self In Pencil

Dear Brandon

Well, we really have been out of touch. It seems with the hustle and bustle of the everyday grind, it's easy to loose touch. But! I have a few things to say to you, all good things of course. I like your brown eyes. I never realized you had them until you started wearing those Clark Kent glasses. The bottle cap lens magnify to revel a pair of illumines dark brown pupils. Brandon I like your legs. Their super skinny, Long, yet toned like a race horse in the words of Granny. Your mom would always say your legs are hairy like your uncle (you'd reply his are hairy like mine). It doesn't stop there though. The hair on your head grows like a weed. The hair on your face grows just as fast, However, I like it on you. Your skin is the perfect shade for you. People say your skin glows; because you don't eat meat. Really I believe it's the genes; you had a great complexion prior to not eating meat. Teeth! You always did have a beautiful smile. You drink a bit to much tea and coffee, but thank god your teeth aren't terribly stained. I pray they stay that way. I know your big on smiling. I will stop blowing your head up, but you needed to know. I hope all is well, and I know it is.

I love you man,
Peace

1 comment: