Monday, September 28, 2009

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT - the CONCEP is... ?


Concep, a child of New Orleans, yet a Brooklyn go-getter is many things. He is an ARTIST, DESIGNER even a DANCER. Concep or Cep, was featured in TRACE magazine awhile back; I remember reading the article, however I thought nothing of it. NOT AT ALL BECAUSE THE ARTICLE WAS BAD, AND NOT BECAUSE CONCEP'S TRACK RECORD WASN'T IMPRESSIVE. I hadn't took the time to research Cep for myself. But A friend of mine, and a fellow blogger, Eclectic FLAVA inspired me to check THE MAN out for myself. I can say to you now after revisiting his blog, scouring his website, and following him on TWITTER CONCEP is DOOOOPE.

Cep, has been working on his own clothing line, only after working with French designer Marithe Francois Girbaud. The above picture shows Concep wearing and holding his own designs.


Cep often does LIVE paintings. This is a clip of Concep painting at the Michael Jackson Libation.





Visit http://concepmakelove.com/ for more info.
The above painting shows Concep's signature A2+b2=c2. I wouldn't dare try to explain why this, so I will let the man himself tell you. (click for link)

None of the above pictures are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment