Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rant # 2

It has been brought to my attention that I am RUDE! I was also told that I don't think of others feelings ("careless" if you will). I was asked what I thought about these accusations; I replied, "I don't care if you really want the truth!" I went on to say "I don't want to disregard your feelings, and I'm glad you are being honest, but I don't know what you want me to say". JANE DOE said to me "I don't want you to say anything really". OK, so all of this was to make me aware of my actions. Hmmm, I will admit that I have on more than one occasion spoke, or did something that played against someone's feelings. However, on the the occasions given to me to show the error of my ways; were "WTF" moments. For instance I was on my "BRAND NEW iPHONE" during a movie that I didn't want to watch. I didn't refute the movie choice, because I often do, and this time I wanted to just go with the flow. I have been told many times to not let people steal my joy. I don't understand the concept of "not letting others steal your joy", but I am going to use this CLICHE line TODAY, RIGHT NOW. Don't make it seem like I have prevented you from watching a movie, because I was on my iphone. I promise you that there are bigger things to worry about. "DO YOU"

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment