Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rant # 1

Lately, I have spent a lot of time trying to understand the ways of the world. I have spent an equal amount of time trying to understand why I DON'T understand the ways of the world. There seems to be these NORMS that my peers understand and abide by. Whereas I persist on OPPOSING them! If it is ONE THING THAT I HAVE GROWN TO HATE, it's being told "IT'S LIKE THAT, AND THATS THE WAY IT IS". What the HELL does that mean? Honestly is it just me, or is that the MOST STUPIDEST THING you have ever heard? I can understand picking your battles, but at the same time I don't! the heart of my problem is this, I can not fathom why when others say it is white, I feel the need to say it is BLACK. For that, people FAULT me. I am terribly sorry people feel my questioning of life is so off. BUT I am not sorry, nor will I apologize for doing so! Furthermore anyone who has a problem with it can find some "rocks to kick". I am not a robot, and I have no intent to being a product of "THEIR SYSTEM". I don't agree or approve anyone trying to control me in any circumstance because of so called "IT'S LIKE THAT, AND THATS THE WAY IT IS".

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment