Sunday, September 12, 2010

Erykah Badu Meet and Greet twenty10



I happened along a door that led me back stage, and I found myself at the Erykah Badu Meet and Greet in the basement of the Chicago Theater June 2nd 2010. I had just come back from Miami, and had only 50 bucks to my name. I scraped upped the last money I had in this world, and bought myself a ticket to her show. I'm such a fan that I went to her show back to back in 2008. I got to shake her hand and all I could say was... "I love you" (3 times). I'm not sure how bugged out I appeared, but Badu asked me my name and said "I love you too, and thank you". She later followed me on twitter, and had a mini convo with me. If she reads this, I just want to say I can die HAPPY.

P.s - Erykah spoke softly so use head phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment