Saturday, July 3, 2010

ATTN: McDonalds HATERS!

So I was downtown[In my town] and there was a group of people protesting against Ronald McDonald, ironically they were dressed as clowns. later I was told that they were protesting the very popular American Fast Food restaurant McDonald's . Much later after that I was in the car and the DJ announced that someone was suing "The Golden Arches" for an OUTRAGEOUS amount of money. What an enraging action!!!!! I was furious. How dare these people (whom ever they may be) sue McDonald's for "making children fat, and aiding in childhood obesity". Now this is my thing: Do not BLAME Mickey D's for childhood obesity, when it is the PARENTS fault. Seriously, I like McDonald's and should not be penalized for eating the occasional fry, for some dumb ass parents that feed their kids fast food every day. Honestly it is the adults fault. Nine year old's could not possibly be walking around with enough money to buy kid meals every day.Which is another reason why "THEY" mad; these people believe that it is wrong to market unhealthy food to kids and lure them in with toys. Ok, fine! They have a good point, A DAMN GOOD POINT. But who do they think are buying these toys with a side of nuggets and fries? My point is, it is not McDonald's fault, so lay off CLOWNS! Lay off or sue the parents that are too "busy" or lazy to cook a healthy meal at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment