Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jump In The Air. Now Stay There!

Perhaps my mentality is screwed up, but when I say I want to do something, or even if I want something. I do it/get it someway, somehow. I feel like this: people love to say what they want to do, and what they want to have. Years later THEY STILL DON'T HAVE IT. They're held back by, I don't know; FEAR or MONEY PERHAPS? That to me IS NOT LIVING. If you want it, damn it, go get it. Now I could go on about this, but I'll stop. I'll leave you with this though: My granny said to her cousin (they were quite a pair)"Gail, let's go on a cruise." Gail then said "Bren, I can't! I don't have money for a cruise" Bren (my granny), said "You'll never go if you wait to have money for it." AND how right was she? What a BRILLIANT way to put it. I applied those words to my life since hearing that story. I've even added to it. "Don't think just do." Do IT PEOPLE.

Oh, and the result of my granny's words of wisdom were that the two of them went on that cruise. They went to a party, and had so much fun that they were almost stranded in Jamaica.

No comments:

Post a Comment